Indirect Heater- 122,000 BTU's Tent Heater
to set an event time so you can see a more accurate price for this item
to provide information required for pricing.
per additional day
item unavailable (change date)
||Kerosene, Diesel 1# or 2#, Fuel Oil, Jet A fuel
The HSP100ID Indirect Fired Heaters are highly efficient devices that provide large volume of 100% clean, dry and fume free warm air. They are best for places with limited ventilation like shops, event tents, food preparation areas, exhibition halls, and construction sites. They can be used with flexible duct that spreads the warm air around easily.
HeatStar PRO-SERIES 122,000 BTU/HR Indirect Fired Heater. The HSP100ID is an ideal heating soloution when paired with 25' of 14" duct and a remote thermostat. This indirect fired heater is an ideal solution for delivering even heat to both event tents and construction sites with clean fresh heated air. You can place the heater outside the space and duct the warm air in or for a fuel savings you can place the heater in the space to be heated and vent the exhaust out. Either way it is hard to beat the comfort and safety of indirect heat.
- Heat exchanger to keep exhaust gas and heated air separate
- 17 gallon tank capacity
- Powerful fans ensure high static pressure
- Long life stainless steel combustion chamber
- Electronic flame control
- Water resistant flame control box
- Automatic safety and control devices
- Optional thermostat available for constant temperature control
- Durable powder coated finish
- Heavy duty duct adapter available
- UL Certified
- DELIVERY: We deliver to Brooklyn NY and surrounding areas (delivery fees calculated at checkout).
- COUPONS:Click here to check for coupons.
- RAIN POLICY: You can reschedule your rental due to rain at no extra cost as long as 24 hour notice is given.
- OCCUPANCY: A maximum of 5-6 kids of equal size at one time for bounce houses, and 1 person at a time for slides is what most inflatable manufacturers recommend.
- CLEANING: All units are cleaned and sanitized before use.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED:
- Extension Cord
- Safety Stakes to secure to ground
- WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Enough space for us to setup your rental
- Electric outlet within 50 feet of setup area
- Water source and water hose if renting a water slide
You might also be interested in:
Professional delivery to Brooklyn NY and surrounding areas. Please submit a quote or contact us to be sure we service your area.